Phaychu {Psy-nigma} Phaychu {Psy-nigma}

Nice Background

When writing a paper, or some other long assignment, I often like to come to the ambient section, go down the song list to keep out the dreadful silence while still not being distracting. And this song I stopped on for quite some time.
It has a good amount of variation, it's not too short to become annoying, it's calm, and it just has a good feel to it.

Keep it up.

Psy-nigma responds:

Thanks for your time from homework to write a review!

I am the same way; when i go to sit down and do homework I must put on some peaceful music that isn't too distracting. the artists that usually get put on are bluetech, arovane, or Felix laband.

Enjoy!

Gandalf's Dead Cover Gandalf's Dead Cover

Sweet

I read that as Ganondorf's Dead and heard LotR music, thought it was an interesting take, but I was mistakenly.

I love it though, it's pretty touching music, too bad I'd read the books and knew he wasn't quite dead..

Semaphore responds:

I didn't read the books only watched the movies ^^

you should do the same =D

Final Fantasy: Biomechani Final Fantasy: Biomechani

Niice

Hey, I'm really liking this mix. Decided to listen to it as I'm working on a project report for my Biomechanics class right now, heh.
Liking your mix though, it's got a very clear sound, quality.

-\/- Desperation -\/- -\/- Desperation -\/-

Awesome

Hey, this track really does it's name justice.
I'm in the midst of creating a large flash game, and just imagining this track at certain times of desperation, or perhaps action too, gets the adrenaline and idea running.
Excellent work.

ArisingFlame responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you can see that too!

Deepest in my mind Deepest in my mind

Great Song

I've been listening to this song for a while now, it's actually gotten a nice spot in my usual playlist now too. I really like how calm and relaxed this song is, the mix of guitar with piano always has a nice sound. Good job!

P.S. Is there a way you could send me the tab? I'm not the best at figuring out guitar loops...
My email is uzi9703(a't)yahoo.com if you ever have the time.

Darkvampiire responds:

Thnaks! I'm glad you like it :D
And yeah sure no problem I'm on it!

DJ[Z] - Lost DJ[Z] - Lost

Relaxing

I'm really liking the tune of this song, it's different from the normal darker tones of most songs. It also reminds me of the music from the game "Doukutsu" or "Cave Story", very tranquil and pleasing, keep it up!

unleashed unleashed

Random

It's going well, but it's too random and the sounds don't mix well. Keep working on it, and good luck.

eazy-c responds:

alright, thanks for that, ill keep what you said in mind

B0UNC3 - Bleeding Heart B0UNC3 - Bleeding Heart

Awesome

Yeah, I got dumped like 2 weeks ago, nice that you've found an outlet though, I just ended up throwing out my shoulder. Just give it some time, you'll get over it.
Your songs rock though, they are very well put together and original. Keep up the good work.