Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

Survey says....

yes, this is what we want.

How Newgrounds Functions How Newgrounds Functions

Soo..

So, All in all, frame by frame flashs are the only ones that aren't hated.

EvilBerryClock responds:

nah, people hate that too :) for every submission there's at least 1 person who hates it

StarCraft Technomix StarCraft Technomix

Keep it up.

It was well done, and the art was great.
One thing that would help a lot would be making it more realistic. Only one or two objects move at a time, whereas everything should always be moving. Not just standing in one spot while something flys straight at them.
Good work though.

LegolaSS responds:

i keep that in mind for any other aniamtions i do thank you for you advice

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

A bit difficult...

Loved it,
the grinning colossus reminded me a lot of "balrog" from cave story.. or it could just be the influence of many other games. But sweet.

Jak 3: Gold Edition Jak 3: Gold Edition

One thing

It is a great game, great work,
although some people are not bright enough (myself included for some time) to figure out how to switch the graphics higher because it auto switchs it to low at no matter what you choose.

The-Mercenary responds:

You have to change it from the pause menu in the actual game. The reason I made it auto switch was because alot of people have shitty PC's and cant handle it and then they complain about how the game runs slow.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Awesome!

Love the little bits you added in from your other flashs.
The music does get a little repetitive.
Hope you guys finish the next decline soon, nice game.

Phaychu {Psy-nigma} Phaychu {Psy-nigma}

Nice Background

When writing a paper, or some other long assignment, I often like to come to the ambient section, go down the song list to keep out the dreadful silence while still not being distracting. And this song I stopped on for quite some time.
It has a good amount of variation, it's not too short to become annoying, it's calm, and it just has a good feel to it.

Keep it up.

Psy-nigma responds:

Thanks for your time from homework to write a review!

I am the same way; when i go to sit down and do homework I must put on some peaceful music that isn't too distracting. the artists that usually get put on are bluetech, arovane, or Felix laband.

Enjoy!

Gandalf's Dead Cover Gandalf's Dead Cover

Sweet

I read that as Ganondorf's Dead and heard LotR music, thought it was an interesting take, but I was mistakenly.

I love it though, it's pretty touching music, too bad I'd read the books and knew he wasn't quite dead..

Semaphore responds:

I didn't read the books only watched the movies ^^

you should do the same =D

Final Fantasy: Biomechani Final Fantasy: Biomechani

Niice

Hey, I'm really liking this mix. Decided to listen to it as I'm working on a project report for my Biomechanics class right now, heh.
Liking your mix though, it's got a very clear sound, quality.